Integrated Diving Mask (IDM)
In order to become a real diver, you need passion, commitment, good teachers and a lot of training. Nevertheless, you might be left with some doubt! This is why OCEAN REEF has created this playlist reviewing step by step all the movements and the basic precautions needed for a completely safe dive. Videos are intended as a support to Reading the User Manual and proper training with certified professionals.
Check our course dates below!
When and where to get Training
|SC||October 14th||Ocean Reef ITC, Bedfordshire, UKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FSC||October 15th & 16th||Ocean Reef ITC, Bedfordshire, UKemail@example.com|
|FSC||October 21th & 23rd||Ocean Reef ITC Rainbow Reef, Florida, USAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FSC||November 2nd & 3rd||Beringen, Belgiumemail@example.com|
|SC||November 4th||Beringen, Belgiumfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FSC||November 9th & 10th||Chalkida, Greeceemail@example.com|
|SC Refresher||November 12th||DEMA, Orlando Florida USAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SC||November 13th||DEMA, Orlando Florida USAemail@example.com|
|FSC||November 20th & 21st||Kenosha, WI, USAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SC||November 22nd||Kenosha, WI, USAemail@example.com|
|FSC||November 24th & 25rd||Ocean Reef ITC, Bedfordshire, UKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SC||November 26th||Ocean Reef ITC, Bedfordshire, UKemail@example.com|
|SC||November 26th||San Diego, California, USAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FSC||November 24, 25 & 26th||Ocean Reef ITC, Dahab, Egyptemail@example.com|
|FSC||December 16th & 17th||Ocean Reef ITC Rainbow Reef, Florida, USAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FSC||January 4th & 5th||Belgiumemail@example.com|
|FSC||January 11th & 12th||Heedel, Netherlandsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SC||January 13th||Zeist, Netherlandsemail@example.com|
|FSC||January 19th & 20th||Ocean Reef ITC, Bedfordshire, UKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SC||January 21st||Ocean Reef ITC, Bedfordshire, UKemail@example.com|
|FSC||April 27th & 28th||Maltafirstname.lastname@example.org|
What is a Neptune System Training program?
- Familiarization with the OCEAN REEF IDM & U/W Communication systems
- Proper adjustment of the Fullface mask and 3-D equalization system
- Pre dive safety checks
- Donning and doffing of an OCEAN REEF Fullface mask
- Why an Ocean Reef Fullface mask does not leak water and the visor will never fog
- Switch back to conventional backup system of octopus and spare mask
- Clear a full flooded IDM under water
- Install Underwater communication equipment
- Learn the technique of speaking underwater using the wireless communication systems.
- Underwater teaching, using U/W communication systems
- Proper maintenance procedures.The program is designed to improve the dive instructors knowledge and familiarity of an important and and sometimes overlooked area of diving activity. OCEAN REEF can also provide educational material for certified instructors. In our NSTP download area for Instructors you can download manuals and supportive training material. Hardcopy’s of the teaching manuals are available trough the official OCEAN REEF Authorized Dealer or contact our training department directly. For any question, please send email to: email@example.com
What is an OCEAN REEF Training Center?
What is an OCEAN REEF ITC (Instructor Training Center)?
- Italy il Grande Blu Diving Center
- Egypt Team Blue Immersion
- UK Hydro active
- BonaireDive Friends Bonaire
- USA Rainbow Reef Dive Center. For any question, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an OCEAN REEF Factory Sponsored Course (FSC)?
On regular basis OCEAN REEF ITC’s, HQs or TDCs in various locations are organising the OCEAN REEF Factory Sponsored Course. The Factory Sponsored Course (FSC) is a initiated program by OCEAN REEF, inviting active SCUBA Instructors and Course Director to participate in a intensive two-day program becoming an expert in the use of OCEAN REEF equipmentThe FSC contains presentations, workshops and a lot of in-water time going trough all aspects of using OCEAN REEF IDM & Comm. systems in regular dive training. The program ends up with a practical and theoretical exam. After successful participation candidates will receive a diploma. By providing the diploma to your scuba-training agency you will become an Ocean Reef IDM & U/W Comm Instructor.The OCEAN REEF Factory Sponsored Course program recognition is now available for: PADI / SSI / NAUI / SDI-TDI / IDD-IADS / NOB / SNSI / WOSD Instructors.Check out the events calendar for more informations regarding the next FSC at your desired location. For any question, please send email to: email@example.com.
The FSC is not a Free course. It is a very professional, full course, for professionals seeking knowledge that has proven to be key also for the building of effective sales.
Need more information? See the Frequently Asked Questions
MESTEL SAFETY Srl | Via Arvigo, 2 | 16010 S'Olcese (Genova) | T. +39 010 708 2011 | F. +39 010 708 2099
OCEAN REEF Inc. - 2510 Island View Way - Vista, California 92018 USA - F. +1 760 744 9525 P. +1 760 744 9430