SERVICE TECHNICIAN CENTERS
OCEAN REEF Online School
Discover the new exciting platform built to learn everything you should know about
OCEAN REEF products, their safe and correct use and much more!
This platform is intended for OCEAN REEF Dealers,
Technicians, Staff, Area managers and Scuba Professionals
who seek deeper knowledge of our products.
TRAINING & SERVICE TECHNICIAN CENTERS
When and where to get Training
|Instructor Course (AIC)||June 23 & 24||Cape Coral, Floridaemail@example.com|
|Instructor Course (AIC)||Contact ITC UK||UK & MALTAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Service Technician||Contact ITC UK||UK & MALTAemail@example.com|
SERVICE CLINIC - EXTENSION OF CERTIFICATES DUE TO COVID19
What is a Neptune System Training program?
Teaching people new skills and learning to act on a different way it’s always a challenge. In diving we are fully aware that proper training is essential to reach the required level of comfort and safety. Therefore communication of the essential informations is an important part of the whole process. With the OCEAN REEF Full Face mask and underwater communication systems we have extra tool to use beside hand signs communication.When we go diving with new dive equipment we need to spend some time in learning how to use these new tools and the Neptune Space Training program (NSTP) has been designed to teach how to use OCEAN REEF Fullface mask and underwater communication systems on a safe, enjoyable and efficient way.With the support of Course Directors, Instructor Trainers and instructors around the world the OCEAN REEF’s R&D department developed the NSTP program. The NSTP program is a friendly step-to-step learning process of “why” and “how” to use an OCEAN REEF full-face mask, kits accessories and the communication units or how to teach using these new tools.Forget the scuba diving rule “ do not breath through the nose”, cause what you will be practicing is to breath through mouth and nose while diving. Breathing naturally trough the nose creates lots of advantages; It will moisten your inhalation air and it will stimulate belly breathing which allows you to use your full lung capacity, taking in more oxygen, making your air consumption more efficient.Having nothing to bite means a mouth completely free to speak. Speaking underwater and stay focused on hearing what other people tell you is completely new experience. We need to learn the proper technique of conscious breathing and speaking underwater.Topics that will be covered:
- Familiarization with the OCEAN REEF IDM & U/W Communication systems
- Proper adjustment of the Fullface mask and 3-D equalization system
- Pre dive safety checks
- Donning and doffing of an OCEAN REEF Fullface mask
- Why an Ocean Reef Fullface mask does not leak water and the visor will never fog
- Switch back to conventional backup system of octopus and spare mask
- Clear a full flooded IDM under water
- Install Underwater communication equipment
- Learn the technique of speaking underwater using the wireless communication systems.
- Underwater teaching, using U/W communication systems
- Proper maintenance procedures.The program is designed to improve the dive instructors knowledge and familiarity of an important and and sometimes overlooked area of diving activity. OCEAN REEF can also provide educational material for certified instructors. In our NSTP download area for Instructors you can download manuals and supportive training material. Hardcopy’s of the teaching manuals are available trough the official OCEAN REEF Authorized Dealer or contact our training department directly. For any question, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an OCEAN REEF Training Center?
What is an OCEAN REEF ITC (Instructor Training Center)?
- Italy il Grande Blu Diving Center
- Egypt Team Blue Immersion
- UK Hydro active
- BonaireDive Friends Bonaire
- USA Rainbow Reef Dive Center. For any question, please send email to: email@example.com
What is an OCEAN REEF Accredited Instructor Course (AIC)?
On regular basis OCEAN REEF ITC’s, HQs or TDCs in various locations are organising the OCEAN REEF Accredited Instructor Course. The Accredited Instructor Course (AIC) is a initiated program by OCEAN REEF, inviting active SCUBA Instructors and Course Director to participate in a intensive two-day program becoming an expert in the use of OCEAN REEF equipment. The AIC contains presentations, workshops and a lot of in-water time going trough all aspects of using OCEAN REEF IDM & Comm. systems in regular dive training. The program ends up with a practical and theoretical exam. After successful participation candidates will receive a diploma. By providing the diploma to your scuba-training agency you will become an Ocean Reef IDM & U/W Comm Instructor. The OCEAN REEF Accredited Instructor Course program recognition is now available for: PADI / SSI / NAUI / SDI-TDI / IDD-IADS / NOB / SNSI / WOSD Instructors. Check out the events calendar for more informations regarding the next AIC at your desired location. For any question, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AIC is not a Free course. It is a very professional, full course, for professionals seeking knowledge that has proven to be key also for the building of effective sales.
Need more information? See the Frequently Asked Questions
MESTEL SAFETY Srl | Via Arvigo, 2 | 16010 S'Olcese (Genova) | T. +39 010 708 2011 | F. +39 010 708 2099 | P.IVA: 01674650997
OCEAN REEF Inc. - 2510 Island View Way - Vista, California 92081 USA - F. +1 760 744 9525 P. +1 760 744 9430