• Lightweight, portable control box for surface air supply +
communication (if requested) operations.
• If communication is requested, a ALPHA PRO X DIVERS unit is installed
into the ACM (underwater units not included) permitting full duplex with
max 2 divers. Cables will then run down with surface air supply cables.
• Depth Gauge/Pneumo Systems: Dual reading gauges continuously
monitoring the diver’s depths from 0-40m (0-130ft). Maximum
recommended user depth: 40m, 130ft FSW.
• Depth Monitoring/Pneumo Knob is used to meter the flow of air used
for depth measurement.
• The Stainless Steel Air Outlets fittings connect the diver’s air supply
hose to the ACM, providing a strong, reliable, corrosion resistant
connection. Shut-off valves allow the isolation of one diver’s air supply
from the other.
• Regulator Adjustment Knob controls the air pressure delivered to the
diver’s umbilical. Variable pressure settings are obtainable.
• Selector Valve Handle is used to choose either one of the air supply
cylinders. Individual cylinders may be changed out without interrupting
• High Pressure (HP) Supply Gauges directly monitor the pressure in
each of the air supply cylinders.