Aquarist Surface Unit features:
• The surface unit is powered from a normal wall power source (110v / 220v). Selection of correct voltage from user is super important.
• The surface unit receives the input audio of an underwater hardwired comm unit (Alpha pro 2.0 OR033160
). In case of unique distortions due to aquarium filters (rare), we can provide a specific filter connection that can be hooked on the existing
unit / system the customer has.
• The surface unit has an audio out that can connect to a PA system/mixer. (canon XLR standard).
• The surface unit also has an audio in in order to receive signal from an outside microphone (ie: a presenter/moderator on surface that wants to talk with diver). (canon XLR standard). This might require an adaptor (ie : jack to male XLR, but this is a standard “issue” for any sound tech to ”solve”. This depends from their setup so it is not up to us to figure this part out (but we can provide assistance if needed).
•Includes 2x 2m/ 7ft XLR female to male cables.
•Weight: 1,8 Kg/ 4 Lbs (Surface unit); 0,3 Kg / 0.66 lbs (uw unit).
•Size 23x20x10 cm/ 9x8x4 inch
•110v power / 220v power. Both managed by same unit.
Inlcudes power cord.
Aquarist Surface Unit requires:
• OCEAN REEF IDM for diver.
• Alpha Pro 2.0 uw unit.
• 6-pin to surface DIN, yellow, roped cable. We offer various standard lengths or length can be customized to accommodate customer’s need. Max 200m/600ft.