Integrated Diving Mask (IDM)
In order to become a real diver, you need passion, commitment, good teachers and a lot of training. Nevertheless, you might be left with some doubt! This is why OCEAN REEF has created this playlist reviewing step by step all the movements and the basic precautions needed for a completely safe dive. Videos are intended as a support to Reading the User Manual and proper training with certified professionals.
Check our course dates below!
Check our course date
|FSC||SEPTEMBER 3th & 4th||TODI Indoor Divecenter, Beringen BELGIUMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|IDM Service Clinic||SEPTEMBER 5th||TODI Indoor Divecenter, Beringen BELGIUMemail@example.com|
|FSC||AUGUST 19th & 20th||OCEANREEF ITC UK, Bedfordshire, UKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|IDM Service Clinic||AUGUST 21st||OCEANREEF ITC UK, Bedfordshire, UKemail@example.com|
What is a Neptune System Training program?
- Familiarization with the OCEAN REEF IDM & U/W Communication systems
- Proper adjustment of the Fullface mask and 3-D equalization system
- Pre dive safety checks
- Donning and doffing of an OCEAN REEF Fullface mask
- Why an Ocean Reef Fullface mask does not leak water and the visor will never fog
- Switch back to conventional backup system of octopus and spare mask
- Clear a full flooded IDM under water
- Install Underwater communication equipment
- Learn the technique of speaking underwater using the wireless communication systems.
- Underwater teaching, using U/W communication systems
- Proper maintenance procedures.The program is designed to improve the dive instructors knowledge and familiarity of an important and and sometimes overlooked area of diving activity. OCEAN REEF can also provide educational material for certified instructors. In our NSTP download area for Instructors you can download manuals and supportive training material. Hardcopy’s of the teaching manuals are available trough the official OCEAN REEF Authorized Dealer or contact our training department directly. For any question, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an OCEAN REEF Training Center?
What is an OCEAN REEF ITC (Instructor Training Center)?
Travelling to Italy or San Diego to get trained from the factory is not always a possible option. In collaboration with some professional diving centers all over the world, OCEAN REEF established the OCEAN REEF Instructor Training Centers (ITCs).Recreational and professional divers can find well trained instructors all over the world at OCEAN REEF ITCs. These centers offer training opportunities in becoming a certified expert in the use of OCEAN REEF IDM & Communication systems.An Ocean Reef Instructor Training Center is an alternative representation for our in-house company training. All OCEAN REEF ITC’s have one or more OCEAN REEF Training Development Coordinator (TDC) as part of its staff. The TDC is trained under the supervision of the engineers and trainers of the OCEAN REEF Company in Italy or United States.The ITC is fully equipped with OCEAN REEF IDM & U/W Communication equipment. You will not only find a place where the OCEAN REEF training is offered, you will also find a high qualified dive location where the state of the art equipment of OCEAN REEF is available in order to offer a new way of teaching SCUBA today, using underwater communication as an essential tool in education. Ocean Reef Instructor Training Centers are established in:
- Italy il Grande Blu Diving Center
- Egypt Team Blue Immersion
- UK Hydro active
- BonaireDive Friends Bonaire
- USA Rainbow Reef Dive Center. For any question, please send email to: email@example.com
What is an OCEAN REEF Factory Sponsored Course (FSC)?
Need more information? See the Frequently Asked Questions
MESTEL SAFETY Srl - Via Arvigo, 2 - 16010 S'Olcese (Genova) - T. +39 010 708 2011 F. +39 010 708 2099
OCEAN REEF Inc. - 1699 La Costa Meadows Drive, Suite 101 - San Marcos, California 92078 USA - F. +1 760 744 9525 P. +1 760 744 9430