ENABLES NOSE BREATHING
Experience natural breathing, just like on land.
- Nothing to bite on
- Frees mouth to communicate, drink
- No product treatment needed
- No fogging thanks to the air circulation system
- Breathing apparatus integrated into the mask means
automatic pressure equalization at each inspiration
- Face seal as explained later.
- Breathing inside the mask automatically purges water
through the draining/exhalation valve if water were to
be inside the mask for any reason. When voluntarily
flooding the mask, a couple purges of the second stage
button completely clear the water from the mask
- Pneumatically balanced second stage provides
consistent ease of breath at any tank pressure
- Adjustment knob provides the diver with the
requested amount of air flow under all circumstances
- Dive/pre dive lever (Venturi) helps avoid surface free
flow in harsh conditions
- CE certification in accordance with 89/686/CEE
directives under UNI EN250 standard rules for
- CE certification includes low temperatures (<50°F or
3D EQUALIZATION SYSTEM
- Patented design.
- 3 way directional adjustment system: up/down,
wide/narrow, close/far. Made for maximum comfort
and nose breathing.
- Pushing the mask towards the face when needed
causes the plugs to create a nasal seal.
- Air circulation is achieved with an orinasal pocket so
that CO2 build-up is not mixed with fresh air.
- One-way circulation keeps mask clear.
SURFACE AIR VALVE
- Easy to grab, sturdy design.
- Large air vents.
- Allows IDM divers to breath ambient air when at the
surface, without having to take off the mask.
DIRECTIONAL EXHAUST & DRAINING VALVE
- Large, one way valves drain any water and air in the
mask during exhalation.
- Purging the regulator will drain water even faster.
- Directional exhaust valve orients the bubbles away
from the communication unit for better intelligibility.
Position options are left, right, both sides and closed.
- Patented bellows double “S”, “spring
- Larger sealing surface.
- More comfort thanks to the “floating
effect” on theface.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Seal capability derived from gas
mask applications (CBRN tests) – the
hardest test possible a face seal has to
Field of vision
- Larger field of vision than
competitors (italcert Certification
PPE-05 Rif 1332/05).
- Visible light transfer of the visor is
92%, meaning a clearer view.
- Designed wider and sits closer to the
face than other visors, giving a
broader field of vision and less
Durability and Scratch resistance
- Transparen polycarbonate visor
made in Italy.
- Both sides are coated in siloxane
resin for improved scratch and
- Impact resistance tested by STANAG
4296 standards: impact of a steel ball
traveling at 540 kph (335 mph).
Head harness and Fast rotating Buckle II
- Head harness attached to the face
shield not on the skirt meaning no
tearing and much better resistance to
- Six straps meaning no risk of losing
reg if unconscious or violently hit.
- Wide strap tips for easy grasping.
- Fast rotating buckle system for
comfortable and quick doffing and
donning on the surface and secure,
fast operations during underwater
bail out or wearing.