The Iron mask is a Chem Haz mask. There’s nothing sweet and cuddly about this bad boy. Made to be used in the worst environments possible, this IDM can manage a high percentage of Hydrocarbons in any water environment.
• Regulator cover in marine-use Anodized Anticorodal®, light weight
resistant, durable aluminum.
• Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
• AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
• Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even
wearing thick gloves.
• Glacier strap: HNBR rubber made head strap, designed to maintain
high elasticity when exposed to very low temperatures.
• 1090 g total mask weight (2.40 lb.).
• Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 172 g (0.40 lb.).
• FVMQ rubber Face Seal, Inhalation Diaphragm, Exhalation Valve,
Purge button: specific rubber made to withstand exposure to
highly contaminated water.
Cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator.
Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance).
Directional exhaust valve (4 positions).
Dive / pre dive switch.
SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.
The Iron IDM is the "Ferrari" of our product line, so there is no being surprised that it also comes with extra special benefits!
Special Benefits Include:
- Free Annual Service and Maintenance for 4 years from the purchase date (Once per year at Ocean Reef Facilities, shipping is not included.)
- Free Upgrades for 2 years from the purchase date.
- 10% Discount on all accessories including Visor lights and Communication units (Not valid for the purchase of another full-face mask. Limit 1 accessory per mask purchased. Offer expires 1 year after the purchase date)
- Cannot mount Extender Frame and Kit unless clamping band is switched to nylon: ask when ordering for quote.
- WHEN PURCHASING ACCESSORY CONSIDER THE RESISTANCE OF MATERIALS TO HYDROCARBONS
Sku Red M/L OR025021
WHY DIVE AN IDM? CHARACTERISTICS AND BREAKDOWN OF BASIC FEATURES.After you read the above, you might also want to check out:
- Apertometer: competitor comparison with our field of view.
- Visor treating: the importance of having scratch resistance inside and outside means that, while an outside scratch on underwater equipment is a minor problem (the water will fill the scratch and you won't be able to tell it's there), an inner scratch will be very visible, also once underwater. Thus, OCEAN REEF IDMs, the only Full Face Masks with coating on the market, highly reduce the possibility you will ruin and need to swap your visor.
YOU GET PLENTY WITH YOUR IRONIt comes with
- A padded bag to protect and carry your IDM
- Warranty Registration - Limited Lifetime Warranty with these babies!
- Equalisation plugs set. 3 sizes.
- Standard Hose.
- Stickers to show off you're an OCEAN REEF addicted.