ACM Base Unit
It’s a lightweight, portable control box for surface air supply + communication (if requested) operations. If communication is requested, a ALPHA PRO X DIVERS unit (hardwired comm unit) is installed into the ACM (underwater units not included) permitting full duplex with max 2 divers. Cables will then run down with surface air supply cables.
- Depth Gauge/Pneumo Systems: Dual reading gauges continuously monitoring the diver’s depths from 0-70m (0-230ft). Maximum recommended user depth: 40m, 130ft FSW.
- Depth Monitoring/Pneumo Knob is used to meter the flow of air used for depth measurement.
- The Stainless Steel Air Outlets fittings connect the diver’s air supply hose to the ACM, providing a strong, reliable, corrosion resistant connection. Shut-off valves allow the isolation of one diver’s air supply from the other.
- Regulator Adjustment Knob controls the air pressure delivered to the diver’s umbilical. Variable pressure settings are obtainable.
- Selector Valve Handle is used to choose either one of the air supply cylinders. Individual cylinders may be changed out without interrupting the dive.
- High Pressure (HP) Supply Gauges directly monitor the pressure in each of the air supply cylinders.
FIND A DEALER