This brightly thought suit case holds all the needed to keep your submerged team of divers well under control. Transportable, lightweight, resistant and customizable.
The B2D-Key West comes with:
1M100: The portable surface unit is easy to use – PTT transceiver, just like a VHF radio. The unit turns on when the headphones are inserted into the plug. Once the antenna is placed in the water, communication is possible.
- 10 m (33ft) transducer.
- Operates on one channel and 9V batteries.
1 M101A: Receiving unit, can be worn on any conventional mask strap, or held between two or more divers for a group communication. These units can receive messages from the boat (M100) within a range of 200m/600 ft. Underwater units don’t require training to be used and turn on when in the water.
- Automatic activation in the water.
- Operates on 9V batteries.
- 30 hrs approximate operating time.
- Low battery alarm.
1 HIGH IMPACT, WATER PROOF SUITCASE:
- Yellow, for better recognition on the boat.
- Padded interior for easy fitting and secure handling.
- Low weight and ready for 2 more M101A units (extras sold separately).